Monday, October 5, 2009

PES2010 : Demo - How to take a penalty kick that is on target !

I found this is work for me. I wish this work for you, too.

I will post a crude diagram of what to do, that should go along with his posting.
I just had a penalty shoot out on the demo and kept within the goal every single time, one went in off the post, and the keeper saved 2 but they weren't at him, he had to dive to reach them.
NOW i ENJOY taking penalties. This works for BOTH shoot - outs AND in game penalties, except the controls are, of course, changed around to suit the camera angle, in-game...



Sorry 'bout the bad drawing, but this way of taking them works. It's all in the timing...just like a Pro Evo game SHOULD be :)


Source : kitanamedia.com
by Jaymez Hetfield

No comments:

Post a Comment